- Technical warm-up with alternated dribble and passings inside a three areas space
- 1 v 1 center duels possession game
- 10 v 10 + 1 guided match
- Final free match
- Keep the possession; maximum intensity after a first warm-up phase
- Speed of play with the ball
- Effective 1 v 1 duels
- Pressure on the midfielders during the opposition possession phases
Click on the picture or on the pdf format next to download the session.
This training session is focused on the effective 1 v 1 duels to keep the team possession of the ball.
The goals of the 1 v 1 of this session are:
- to keep the possession against the opposing pressure
- to pass toward a teammate
- to keep the build up or possession phase.
The 21 available players are divided into 2 groups of 10 and 11 during the two first phases of the session, which are carried out inside the same set-up.
The final guided match has the goal to make the midfielders playing all around 1 v 1 .
Image Credits: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/gallery/manchester-city-training-8819547
Youth Academy (U14)
NUMBERS OF PLAYERS:
21 (2 goalkeepers)
1 v 1 to keep the possession
Pressure on the opponent with the ball
Recovery of the ball, Close the passing lanes
cones, balls, bibs, regular goal
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!