First training session of the week (Tuesday, February 6th), with my team of U14 (21 available players).
This new training is again dedicated to the main soccer/football duel: the 1 v 1.
The session is organized as follows:
- Technical warm-up with alternated dribble and passings inside a three areas space
- 1 v 1 center duels possession game
- 10 v 10 + 1 guided match
- Final free match
Main objectives of the session are:
- Keep the possession; maximum intensity after a first warm-up phase
- Speed of play with the ball
- Effective 1 v 1 duels
- Pressure on the midfielders during the opposition possession phases