Second training session of the week (Thursday, February 15th), with my team of U14 (20 available players). It has the goal to “let them play” with quick passes combinations, high rhythm and transitions.
The session is organized as follows:
- Positional game 5 v 5 with a potential development to a possession game
- 4 v 4 + 1 and gk possession game to build, finish quickly and to put pressure
- 2 v 2 + 1 surprise duels
- Final free match
Main objectives of the session are:
- Keep the possession at the highest rhythm possible
- Transitions to attack to finish during the possession game
- How to manage a 2 v 2 + 1 duel to counter attack as the ball is won back
Click on the picture or on the pdf format next to download the session.
This training session is focused on the the team possession of the ball management, on defense cooperation and on transitions to attack.
Image Credits: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/17-things-mesut-ozil-reveals-10261151
Youth Academy (U14)
NUMBERS OF PLAYERS:
20 (2 goalkeepers)
Oriented ball control
Be unmarked, Mark the man on, Interception
Defense cooperation, Transition to attack
cones, balls, bibs, mini goals, regular goal
https://lucamistercalcio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/maxresdefault.jpg 720 1280 LucaBertolini https://lucamistercalcio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/LOGO_LMC.png LucaBertolini2020-01-29 08:11:352020-02-12 17:27:15U9 players training session (23rd January 2020): basic technical skills and peripheral vision awareness
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!